Author: Robby Berman / Source: Big Think We often marvel that life on earth happened at all — there seems to be so much working against it. The luckiest of flukes. But in 2013, MIT physicist Jeremy England proposed a completely different, and shocking, idea:...
Around the Web
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our network of sites.
- VR industry could post decent holiday sales to ease sting of a disappointing year
- Lyft extends education benefit to drivers
- Vint Cerf, Tim Berners-Lee, and 19 other technologists pen letter asking FCC to save net neutrality
- Police Officer Adopts Homeless Addict’s Baby After Chance Encounter
- The inmates who teach other prisoners to read