Will Williams decided to liven up a recent gathering by downing an entire bottle of Jack Daniel’s.
Speaking to The Sun, Williams said: “I was fine, for about an hour.
“I was pretty much instantly hammered. I carried on and stayed out until 3am the following morning. My mates were astonished.”
Williams, from Caernarfon, north Wales, allegedly carried out the dangerous stunt while at a service station in Chester at the weekend.
Jackie Ballard, the chief executive of Alcohol Concern, warned, “We need to remember that alcohol is a poison and can have extremely serious and immediate effects if consumed in a large amount at once.”